Updated Aug 31, 2012 - 9:02 am
'You're going the wrong way'
Yes, you read that right...Towson State against Kent State, so you know this is good.
Late in the first half, Kent was punting to Towson and the ball grazed off of the return man. The ball was live, and Kent State's Andre Parker picked it up, and in his haste, returned the ball 58 yards -- in the wrong direction!
The funny part is that Towson players were actually trying to tackle him. Of course, you can't advance a muffed punt, so Kent State got the ball at the Towson 7-yard line and got a field goal before the end of the half to stretch their lead to 27-7.
Check out Parker's reaction at the :33 mark of the video. Good stuff.
And we defy you to watch this video and not be reminded of this classic moment from "Planes, Trains and Automobiles".
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent