Updated Aug 29, 2012 - 10:39 am
Ryan Tannehill doesn't know much about NFL
In the excellent HBO show "Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Miami Dolphins", we've gotten to know certain things about the team.
We've learned that when Chad Johnson tells coaches that he's going to get arrested during the team's time off, he'll get arrested. We've learned that new head coach Joe Philbin is a huge fan of George Costanza.
We've learned a few things about rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill too. First, he's got a hot wife. And now, we've learned that he knows virtually nothing about the 28 NFL teams that don't play in the AFC East.
Kansas City in the NFC East? C'mon Ryan! We know that NFL geography logic is spotty at best (Dallas in the East?) but this is stuff that everybody knows.
Now, about that wife again...I guess we woudn't be studying maps either.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security