Updated Aug 21, 2012 - 10:45 am
Cardinals uniforms panned by Uni-Watch
Lukas has launched a new project on the site in which he's ranking the uniforms of all 122 professional teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball. Earlier this week, Lukas released numbers 101-122 on the list, or more accurately, the 22 ugliest uniforms in sports.
Bad news for the Arizona Cardinals -- they showed up on the list at #114. Here's what Lukas had to say about the Redbirds' threads:
What a mess. The old-school helmet doesn't match the newfangled jersey and pants. All the black piping and white sleeve paneling on the jersey needs to go, and the pants piping is a joke. And if someone in the Arizona legislature would kindly pass a law prohibiting the blood-clot look, the entire sports world no doubt do an end zone dance of joy.
Among NFL teams, the Cardinals rank fourth-ugliest behind only the Cincinnati Bengals (#121), the Minnesota Vikings (#119) and the Carolina Panthers (#116).
Oh, in case you're wondering, Lukas says the Sacramento Kings have the worst uniforms in all of professional sports. Some franchises just can't catch a break.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns