Updated Aug 8, 2012 - 5:10 pm
Olympic diver gets a zero
It's not often when watching the Olympics when the viewer has an "I could do that" moment.
German diver Stephan Feck supplied one earlier this week when he botched a dive on the three-meter springboard and landed flat on his back.
It's not exactly Phoenix sports-related, but this is too good to pass up.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge