Updated Aug 8, 2012 - 5:10 pm
Olympic diver gets a zero
It's not often when watching the Olympics when the viewer has an "I could do that" moment.
German diver Stephan Feck supplied one earlier this week when he botched a dive on the three-meter springboard and landed flat on his back.
It's not exactly Phoenix sports-related, but this is too good to pass up.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness