Updated Aug 8, 2012 - 5:10 pm
Olympic diver gets a zero
It's not often when watching the Olympics when the viewer has an "I could do that" moment.
German diver Stephan Feck supplied one earlier this week when he botched a dive on the three-meter springboard and landed flat on his back.
It's not exactly Phoenix sports-related, but this is too good to pass up.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent