Gilbert Christian hosting Crush Cancer event for 3 families
Originally published: Jan 23, 2014 - 12:00 am
Gilbert Christian is hosting its second annual Crush Cancer game Thursday for the mothers of Gilbert Christian players who are battling cancer.
Arizona Lutheran also is participating in the event. The proceeds from Thursday’s Gilbert Christian-Arizona Lutheran junior varsity and varsity girls basketball games will be given to three families to help offset the cost of their cancer treatment expenses.
Gilbert Christian is inviting the general public to attend the games, which start at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Gilbert Christian (3632 E. Jasper Dr., Gilbert 85296).
A brief ceremony will be held between the j.v. and varsity games for the three families to recognize their courageous battles.
- Chuck Schmidt - Saturday April 12AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt joins the show.
- Charlie Ragle - Saturday April 12U of A Assistant Coach and Tight Ends Coach Charlie Ragle joins the show.
- Matt Rogers - Saturday April 12Xavier Head Sand Volleyball Coach Matt Rogers joins the show.
- Mike Woods - Saturday April 12Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods joins the show.
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson, Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods, and Xavier Sand Volleyb
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 2U of A Assistant Coach Coach Charlie Ragle and AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt join t
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour AIA 365's Les Wilsey joins the show.
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Michael Rabasca, Ky Westbrook, and Richard Obert join the show.
- March 29, 2014 - Hour: 1Eric Kibler and Justin Allen join the show.