Saturday's Arizona Sports Preps 365 radio show lineup
Originally published: Jan 18, 2014 - 12:00 am
Arizona Christian University’s president, Len Munsil, will be on Saturday’s Arizona Sports Preps 365 radio program to discuss his school’s partnership with the Arizona Interscholastic Association.
The partnership was announced this week. Also scheduled to join the show is Mark Beasley, the director of the Martin Luther King Jr. Basketball Classic, which tips off on Monday.
The second hour of the show will kick off with the weekly Full Court Press basketball feature with T. Got of Flagstaff KVNA, the Tucson Citizen’s Andy Morales, Jesse Severson of the Yuma Sun, and Navajo Time’s sports editor Quentin Jodie-Foster.
The finals of the prestigious Flowing Wells wrestling tournament start at 6 p.m. on Saturday, and the director of the tournament, Pat Weber, will join the show to preview the final bouts. And last but not least, the dean of aia365.com, Don Ketchum, will talk about some of the games he’s covered this week.
- Dave Zorn - Saturday June 14Host of the Friday Night Wrap-Up Show, Dave Zorn, joins the show to talk about why he is leaving.
- Chuck Schmidt - Saturday June 14AIA Executive Director, Chuck Schmidt, joins the show to talk about everything AIA.
- Blake Jackson - Saturday June 7Gilbert High School, Scottsdale Community College and Oklahoma State alum, Blake Jackson joins the s
- Casey Benson - Saturday June 7Three Time State Champion PG for Corona Del Sol, Casey Benson, joins the show.
- June 14, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Jim and Craig talk to Chuck Schmidt and Dave Zorn.
- June 14, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour Jim and Craig talk to 3 TV's Tyler Baldwin and Az Central's Richard Obert.
- June 7, 2014 - Hour: 1Arizona Sports Preps 365, in this hour Sammy Chagolla, Bryce Perkins and Ky Westbrook join the show.
- June 7, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Cole Tucker, Casey Benson and Blake Jackson join the show.
- May 31, 2014 - Hour: 1Arizona Sports Preps 365 Show, bringing the latest in high school sports around the state.