Football - Red Mountain at Skyline
Originally published: Oct 31, 2013 - 12:00 am
Two teams will hope to solidify their Division I playoff hopes in Mesa Friday as the Red Mountain Mountain Lions, ranked #10 in the current MaxPreps seedings, travels to Skyline to face the Coyotes, who are currently seeded 13th, in a Section 3 showdown. Red Mountain, who looked to be out of the postseason race when the month began, has won three of its last four games including a 44-20 victory over Mountain View last week. In contrasts, Skyline started the season 5-0 but dropped three straight games before beating Mesa last week by a touchdown. The Coyotes defense has compiled 21 sacks and 21 turnovers, while the offense is putting up over 256 yards of rushing offense per contest. The Mountain Lions average over 224 yards passing per outing and are averaging 43 points per game in its previous three victories. Game time is set for 7pm at Skyline High School.
- Paul Lopez - Saturday April 19Mountain Pointe Football and Track Athlete Paul Lucas joins the show.
- Jerry Dawson - Saturday April 19Former Chaparral Baseball Manager Jerry Dawson joins the show.
- Geno Fata - Saturday April 19Geno Fata Account Executive with the Diamondbacks joins the show.
- Jean Boyd - Saturday April 19ASU Associate Senior Athletic Director Jean Boyd joins the show.
- April 19, 2014 - Hour: 1Phoenix Suns Spirit of Cotton Award Winner and Valley Lutheran Head boys’ Basketball coach Robert Ko
- April 19, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Geno Fata, Jerry Dawson and Paul Lucas join the show.
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson, Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods, and Xavier Sand Volleyb
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 2U of A Assistant Coach Coach Charlie Ragle and AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt join t
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour AIA 365's Les Wilsey joins the show.