D-II and D-III football finals set for Nov. 29 at UofA
Originally published: Oct 23, 2013 - 12:00 am
The Division II and Division III football championship games will be played on Friday Nov. 20 at UofA.
The D-III game is set for 1 p.m. with the D-II final set to start at 7:30 p.m. In between the D-III and D-II finals will be a pair of unified sports flag football games. Start time for those is 5 p.m.
That means Nov. 29 will be a full day of championship games. The D-IV and D-V gamesdate and start times were previously set for North Canyon High School. The D-V game kicks off at 2 p.m. and the D-IV game follows at 6:30 p.m.
The D-I title game will be played on Saturday Nov. 30 at University of Phoenix Stadium. The start time is still pending.
- Jim and Mark Sollenberger Brothers of Barry Sollenberger - Saturday August 23Jim and Mark Sollenberger talk about the Sollenberger Classic and what the event means to the Sollen
- Station Casino's Co-Founder and UFC Chairman and CEO Lorenzo Fertitta - Saturday August 23Lorenzo Fertitta talks about sponsoring the Sollenberger Classic and the UFC coming to Phoenix.
- AIA Director of Business Media Brian Bolitho - Saturday August 23Brian Bolitho talks about the importance and growth of the Sollenberger Classic.
- Dave Zorn - Saturday June 14Host of the Friday Night Wrap-Up Show, Dave Zorn, joins the show to talk about why he is leaving.
- August 23, 2014 - Hour: 1Arizona Sports Preps 365 recaps and previews the Sollenberger Classic football games.
- August 23, 2014 - Hour: 2Arizona Sports Preps 365 Recaps and Previews the Sollenberger Classic Game in Las Vegas.
- June 14, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Jim and Craig talk to Chuck Schmidt and Dave Zorn.
- June 14, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour Jim and Craig talk to 3 TV's Tyler Baldwin and Az Central's Richard Obert.
- June 7, 2014 - Hour: 1Arizona Sports Preps 365, in this hour Sammy Chagolla, Bryce Perkins and Ky Westbrook join the show.