Football game schedule for 4 of 6 state championship games
Originally published: Oct 3, 2013 - 12:00 am
Four down. Two to go.
On Thursday, the Arizona Interscholastic Association announced that the Division I football state title game is slated to start at 3:30 p.m. on Nov. 30 at University of Phoenix Stadium. But that start time might change if it conflicts with the Nov. 30 start time of the Arizona State-University of Arizona game at Sun Devil Stadium.
An announcement hasn’t been made on when the ASU-U of A game will start. Besides locking in a start time for the D-I high school football game, all that’s left to schedule for the AIA are the D-II and III state title games for football.
The AIA is currently ironing out the site and time details for the D-II and III title games. Below are the start times and locations for four of the six AIA state title football games.
Football championship game schedule
Nov. 30 at University of Phoenix Stadium, 3 p.m. (Time might change)
To be announced.
To be announced.
Nov. 29 at North Canyon High, 6:30 p.m.
Nov. 29 at North Canyon High, 2 p.m.
Nov. 16 at Shadow Mountain High, 6 p.m.
- Chuck Schmidt - Saturday March 8AIA Associate Executive Director joins the show this morning.
- Karen Self - Saturday March 8Seton Catholic Head Girls Basketball Coach, Karen Self, joins the show.
- Jerry Conner - Saturday March 8Shadow Mountain Head Coach, Jerry Conner, joins the show.
- J'ohntar Coleman - Saturday March 8Desert Vista Head Girls Basketball Coach, J'ohntar Coleman, joins the show.
- March 8, 2014 - Hour: 1Player Casey Benson and coaches J'ohntar Coleman and Jerry Conner join the show.
- March 8, 2014 - Hour: 2Karen Self and AIA's Chuck Schmidt join the show.
- March 1, 2014 - Hour: 1Jim Smith, Brian Bolitho and Paul Coro join the show.
- March 1, 2014 - Hour: 2This hour James Kirk, Lisa Contreras and Sam Duane join the show
- February 22, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour, Michael Carutenuto, Les Wilsey and Jason Skoda join the show.