Football game schedule for 4 of 6 state championship games
Originally published: Oct 3, 2013 - 12:00 am
Four down. Two to go.
On Thursday, the Arizona Interscholastic Association announced that the Division I football state title game is slated to start at 3:30 p.m. on Nov. 30 at University of Phoenix Stadium. But that start time might change if it conflicts with the Nov. 30 start time of the Arizona State-University of Arizona game at Sun Devil Stadium.
An announcement hasn’t been made on when the ASU-U of A game will start. Besides locking in a start time for the D-I high school football game, all that’s left to schedule for the AIA are the D-II and III state title games for football.
The AIA is currently ironing out the site and time details for the D-II and III title games. Below are the start times and locations for four of the six AIA state title football games.
Football championship game schedule
Nov. 30 at University of Phoenix Stadium, 3 p.m. (Time might change)
To be announced.
To be announced.
Nov. 29 at North Canyon High, 6:30 p.m.
Nov. 29 at North Canyon High, 2 p.m.
Nov. 16 at Shadow Mountain High, 6 p.m.
- Paul Lopez - Saturday April 19Mountain Pointe Football and Track Athlete Paul Lucas joins the show.
- Jerry Dawson - Saturday April 19Former Chaparral Baseball Manager Jerry Dawson joins the show.
- Geno Fata - Saturday April 19Geno Fata Account Executive with the Diamondbacks joins the show.
- Jean Boyd - Saturday April 19ASU Associate Senior Athletic Director Jean Boyd joins the show.
- April 19, 2014 - Hour: 1Phoenix Suns Spirit of Cotton Award Winner and Valley Lutheran Head boys’ Basketball coach Robert Ko
- April 19, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Geno Fata, Jerry Dawson and Paul Lucas join the show.
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson, Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods, and Xavier Sand Volleyb
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 2U of A Assistant Coach Coach Charlie Ragle and AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt join t
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour AIA 365's Les Wilsey joins the show.