Football game schedule for 4 of 6 state championship games
Originally published: Oct 3, 2013 - 12:00 am
Four down. Two to go.
On Thursday, the Arizona Interscholastic Association announced that the Division I football state title game is slated to start at 3:30 p.m. on Nov. 30 at University of Phoenix Stadium. But that start time might change if it conflicts with the Nov. 30 start time of the Arizona State-University of Arizona game at Sun Devil Stadium.
An announcement hasn’t been made on when the ASU-U of A game will start. Besides locking in a start time for the D-I high school football game, all that’s left to schedule for the AIA are the D-II and III state title games for football.
The AIA is currently ironing out the site and time details for the D-II and III title games. Below are the start times and locations for four of the six AIA state title football games.
Football championship game schedule
Nov. 30 at University of Phoenix Stadium, 3 p.m. (Time might change)
To be announced.
To be announced.
Nov. 29 at North Canyon High, 6:30 p.m.
Nov. 29 at North Canyon High, 2 p.m.
Nov. 16 at Shadow Mountain High, 6 p.m.
- Chuck Schmidt - Saturday April 12AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt joins the show.
- Charlie Ragle - Saturday April 12U of A Assistant Coach and Tight Ends Coach Charlie Ragle joins the show.
- Matt Rogers - Saturday April 12Xavier Head Sand Volleyball Coach Matt Rogers joins the show.
- Mike Woods - Saturday April 12Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods joins the show.
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson, Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods, and Xavier Sand Volleyb
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 2U of A Assistant Coach Coach Charlie Ragle and AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt join t
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour AIA 365's Les Wilsey joins the show.
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Michael Rabasca, Ky Westbrook, and Richard Obert join the show.
- March 29, 2014 - Hour: 1Eric Kibler and Justin Allen join the show.