Former Xavier swimmer Mulligan earns national prep honor
Originally published: Aug 12, 2013 - 12:00 am
Sometimes high school athletes receive recognition even after graduation.
So it is with Kathleen Mulligan, a 2013 graduate of Phoenix Xavier Prep, who has been named to the National Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association/Speedo Girls High School Swimming All-America list – both individually as one of the top backstrokers in the nation and as part of a relay team.
That relay team two other recent graduates, Hayden Walker and Madeline Wells, and Madeline Brandt, who will be a senior this fall.
At Xavier, Mulligan earned National Merit Finalist honors, the President’s Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence was a member of the National Honor and National Spanish Honor societies.
She is beginning her freshman year at Princeton University.
- Chuck Schmidt - Saturday April 12AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt joins the show.
- Charlie Ragle - Saturday April 12U of A Assistant Coach and Tight Ends Coach Charlie Ragle joins the show.
- Matt Rogers - Saturday April 12Xavier Head Sand Volleyball Coach Matt Rogers joins the show.
- Mike Woods - Saturday April 12Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods joins the show.
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson, Hamilton Head Baseball Coach Mike Woods, and Xavier Sand Volleyb
- April 12, 2014 - Hour: 2U of A Assistant Coach Coach Charlie Ragle and AIA Associate Executive Director Chuck Schmidt join t
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour AIA 365's Les Wilsey joins the show.
- April 5, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Michael Rabasca, Ky Westbrook, and Richard Obert join the show.
- March 29, 2014 - Hour: 1Eric Kibler and Justin Allen join the show.