Newest Hall of Fame member from AZ, Culp, on Saturday's show
Originally published: Aug 9, 2013 - 12:00 am
A Yuma High sign greeted Curley Culp as he headed to the podium to give his Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony speech on Saturday during ESPN’s broadcast.
Attending the ceremony was another Arizona gridiron great, Randall McDaniel, the first former Arizona prep player to join the Hall of Fame in Canton. Arizona surely was well represented during Culp’s speech.
Culp, a Yuma High product, lives in Houston, but on Saturday he'll continue to talk about his Arizona upbringing a week after his enshrinement. He’ll do so Saturday during Arizona Sports Prep 365's radio program on 620 AM between 9-11 a.m.
Arizona Sports Prep 365 also will continue to preview the Sollenberger Classic, interviewing coach Rich Muraco of Nevada Liberty High during the show. Muraco’s program is scheduled to meet Tucson Salpointe on Aug. 24 at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas.
Also on Saturday’s radio show will be Les Wilsey of aia365.com, Andy Morales of the Tucson Citizon, and Jason Skoda of Maxpreps and the Ahwatukee Foothills News.
- Chuck Schmidt - Saturday March 8AIA Associate Executive Director joins the show this morning.
- Karen Self - Saturday March 8Seton Catholic Head Girls Basketball Coach, Karen Self, joins the show.
- Jerry Conner - Saturday March 8Shadow Mountain Head Coach, Jerry Conner, joins the show.
- J'ohntar Coleman - Saturday March 8Desert Vista Head Girls Basketball Coach, J'ohntar Coleman, joins the show.
- March 8, 2014 - Hour: 1Player Casey Benson and coaches J'ohntar Coleman and Jerry Conner join the show.
- March 8, 2014 - Hour: 2Karen Self and AIA's Chuck Schmidt join the show.
- March 1, 2014 - Hour: 1Jim Smith, Brian Bolitho and Paul Coro join the show.
- March 1, 2014 - Hour: 2This hour James Kirk, Lisa Contreras and Sam Duane join the show
- February 22, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour, Michael Carutenuto, Les Wilsey and Jason Skoda join the show.