Sollenberger Classic broadcast sked; Fox Sports 1 on board
Originally published: Aug 7, 2013 - 12:00 am
The Sollenberger Classic is going national.
Fox Sports 1 launches this month, and the new sports network has agreed to televise the Aug. 23 Bishop Gorman-Mountain Pointe matchup of the Sollenberger Classic in Las Vegas. Don’t worry Tucson Salpointe fans.
Fox Sports Arizona will carry the finale of Saturday’s Sollenberger Classic between Salpointe and Liberty High. The national broadcast of the Bishop Gorman-Mountain Pointe game will start at 7 p.m. locally, and the Aug. 24 game kicks off at 7:07 p.m.
Local AM radio station NBS Sports 1060 and aia365.com also will broadcast the games. The aia365.com webcasts will be on demand.
- Dave Zorn - Saturday June 14Host of the Friday Night Wrap-Up Show, Dave Zorn, joins the show to talk about why he is leaving.
- Chuck Schmidt - Saturday June 14AIA Executive Director, Chuck Schmidt, joins the show to talk about everything AIA.
- Blake Jackson - Saturday June 7Gilbert High School, Scottsdale Community College and Oklahoma State alum, Blake Jackson joins the s
- Casey Benson - Saturday June 7Three Time State Champion PG for Corona Del Sol, Casey Benson, joins the show.
- June 14, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Jim and Craig talk to Chuck Schmidt and Dave Zorn.
- June 14, 2014 - Hour: 1In this hour Jim and Craig talk to 3 TV's Tyler Baldwin and Az Central's Richard Obert.
- June 7, 2014 - Hour: 1Arizona Sports Preps 365, in this hour Sammy Chagolla, Bryce Perkins and Ky Westbrook join the show.
- June 7, 2014 - Hour: 2In this hour Cole Tucker, Casey Benson and Blake Jackson join the show.
- May 31, 2014 - Hour: 1Arizona Sports Preps 365 Show, bringing the latest in high school sports around the state.